Online Shop

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby CakeBoy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:41 am

Like many, I stumbled upon TMC after quite a time reading CG and not really finding it to my taste. From my somewhat hazy recollection, somebody mentioned TMC on another coffee site and the rest is history.

I have read all of the articles on TMC and found them to be both informative and useful in my quest to learn. There is an element of security in reading articles on one's "home" site that are written by people that are known and trusted. As Paul says, "the journey" would make a great article. Hopefully, Phil's busy schedule allowing, there will be lots of new information content in the future. TMC II sounds very interesting.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Gouezeri » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:06 pm

CakeBoy wrote:Like many, I stumbled upon TMC after quite a time reading CG and not really finding it to my taste.

I had the same experience with nescafe quite a few years back, what an interesting parallel. :twisted:

On a separate note:
Paul L wrote:Once Phil or Dom have removed the ridiculous spamming on here

We have been targeted by some automated spamming recently, but so far I've done my best to delete anything I have found, more often than not within a half hour of it being posted. The only way for us to stop this is to lock down the Open House so that non-registered members cannot post (which kind of defies its purpose). In the meantime, if anybody spots anything out of order, please bring it to the Mods attention via a pm, as we can't be here the whole time, and the vast majority of these attacks are automated (via zombie machines using a wide variety of IPs).
Thanks
D
This week I are feeling sleepy!
Gouezeri

Previous

Return to Open House