My coffeecorner...

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

My coffeecorner...

Postby Jo2 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:33 pm

Hey everybody...
What do you think about my coffeecorner in my livingroom???
Who said espressomachines belong in the kitchen?
:lol:
Attachments
Coffeecorner.jpg
Coffeecorner.jpg (74.8 KiB) Viewed 4556 times
Mazzermini E, Jura E80, Mokapot (VBM Domobar Super on its way)
Jo2

Postby Beanie » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:04 pm

Holy Sh!t Jo!!! I have the exact same sign!!! Waiting for the garage to be fully completed (just the garden doors to be installed) before I put my sign up there! Think we have the same grinder too - yours with the button on the funnel or the PF push-button one?

I got mine from Groenrijk in Nieuw Vennep :)

Your set up looks very nice indeed.
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Postby Sammy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:28 pm

Nice! Do I recognise a toothbrush next to the Domobar?
I always have a few hanging around for cleaning.

Sam.
QuickMill AP
Sammy

Postby Jo2 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:23 am

I got mine from Groenrijk in Nieuw Vennep

Did you get your Mazzer there or the sign? And yes mine is the one with the buttons on the funnel...
My sign was a birthday gift from my sister... Once she bought it, she could hardly wait for my birthday to give it to me so she asked me several times if i maybe wanted my present early... ;-)

Nice! Do I recognise a toothbrush next to the Domobar?

Yep, that's a toothbrush indeed... Very handy... I also have a groupheadbrush now, wich is even better, but the toothbrush works well also...
I saw an advertisement in Barista magazine of a brush with rings around it, so the hot water doesn't reach your hands... Would be interesting to try one of those... (www.coffeetool.com)
Mazzermini E, Jura E80, Mokapot (VBM Domobar Super on its way)
Jo2

Postby Raf » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:42 pm

Got the exact same setup! Nice coffeebar you got there, Jo2!
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby Beanie » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:31 pm

Jo2 wrote:Did you get your Mazzer there or the sign? And yes mine is the one with the buttons on the funnel...)

:lol: The sign. My Mini ME from ESW :)

Jo2 wrote:My sign was a birthday gift from my sister... Once she bought it, she could hardly wait for my birthday to give it to me so she asked me several times if i maybe wanted my present early... ;-)

And... could you wait?

Jo2 wrote:I saw an advertisement in Barista magazine of a brush with rings around it, so the hot water doesn't reach your hands... Would be interesting to try one of those... (www.coffeetool.com)

A last minute pick-up... and darn glad I did!! :) I could've sworn I picked up an extra one... but can't find it now. I must've put it in my super extra safe place where no one can find it (unfortunately, including me) Duh!
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Postby Teme » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:37 pm

Nice one Jo!

Here's a pic of my set-up. Perhaps more traditionally, it resides in the kitchen.

It would be great to see similar pics from others as well...

Br,
Teme
Attachments
my espresso shrine.JPG
my espresso shrine.JPG (233.69 KiB) Viewed 4500 times
Teme

Return to Off Topic