good coffee map (UK)

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Re: good coffee map (UK)

Postby melisandegosselin » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:04 pm

I am a mad "Coffee lover" and keeping searching for stores which can quench my desire for delicious cup of coffee. Surfing on the web i found this online store https://www.javatimescaffe.com/, in this online store number of sellers are marketing their coffee beans. I was really impressed with the range, i ordered "Italian Roast" and i am very much satisfied with the quality!! :)
melisandegosselin

Postby Annajaden » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:30 am

Hi Yelp is help to get coffee map in your region... :P
Annajaden

Postby helenp12 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm from Manchester and I'm always discovering great places to go for coffee.

Loving Ezra & Gil at the minute (here's their site if you're interested http://www.ezraandgil.com/)
helenp12

Postby sicinius » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:30 am

Very nice place near Baker Street just opened on the corner of Paddington Street and Chiltern Street.

The Temple of Coffee, decent Honduran espresso, Sicilian treats and chocolate from Modica, very nice looking panini and absolutely excellent Cold Brew from a big dingus in the window. Trying very hard as just opened. Lots of samples including the chocolate, pannetone and coldbrew.
Isomac Zaffiro, Eureka Mignon, Isomac Gram Macinino, Aeropress, Stovetop espresso, various Moka stovetops, 3 cafetieres, 50's glass Cona. Behmor 1600.
sicinius

Postby OhhEnnEmm » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Iron & Fire - Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

Beautiful coffee :P I went and did a course there, was a planned day out with friends. They're what got me into coffee! hehe.

https://ironandfire.co.uk
OhhEnnEmm

Postby GregFH » Sun May 05, 2019 12:08 pm

Hello,

This map looks great. It was made in 2006. Did anybody update it? Looks like restaurants and coffee shops will never die ;)
GregFH

Postby Maxxx17 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:23 am

Thanks for the map and information. You have been very helpful!
Maxxx17

Postby Maxxx17 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:50 pm

Map cool of course, although a long time ago. I recently opened my own small coffee shop and would very much like to get on one of these maps. But for now I try to advertise myself online. Mostly I do it on Facebook. I created a page there and am now designing the cover. At https://create.vista.com/themes/facebook-cover/coffee/ I found some good options for that. It's worth noting that the cover can be changed at any time. It's completely free of charge. In any case, now my profile will become more attractive for users. And this is the most important thing.
Maxxx17

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:10 am

That looks handy Maxxx17. Does anyone know if the map or a map was ever updated?
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Previous

Return to Places to drink coffee