TMC is back!

For the announcement stuff that used to go in the feedback forum

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Re: TMC is back!

Postby Steve » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:10 pm

There are plans afoot for just that, I am in negotiations to bring Barista Guild here, watch this space !!!!!
Steve
Founder Member

Postby CakeBoy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 pm

radish wrote:It would be interesting to develop the European aspect of the site - maybe try and get some sign-ups from Barista Guild members. Back in the day it was interesting to have input from the likes of Joey(?) and others.

Yes it would. People like Joris, Lukas and numerous others too.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby espressomattic » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Does this mean the insane stupidity, ranting, desperate need of muffins, breakages, tinkering etc is back??

Soapy directed me here - very very nice to see. While I am not so much into coffee as I once was - I'll swing by now and again to keep check on y'all.
espressomattic

Postby bruceb » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Don't do us any favours. :shock:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby lukas » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:49 am

My heart broke a bit when I saw the "Down for maintenance"-banner and it's full of swing now that TMC is back and kicking - thank you all! I just noticed that my post count is still in the top ten which is kind of scary though. Still reading and hope to become more active in the near future. Thanks again for keeping this running and for the nice new touch and activisim!

Lukas
lukas

Postby bruceb » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:30 am

lukas wrote:My heart broke a bit when I saw the "Down for maintenance"-banner and it's full of swing now that TMC is back and kicking - thank you all! I just noticed that my post count is still in the top ten which is kind of scary though. Still reading and hope to become more active in the near future. Thanks again for keeping this running and for the nice new touch and activisim!

Lukas

Nice to see you here, Sir, but I'm afraid the fish are all gone.

Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby CakeBoy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm

It warms my heart to see you here Lukas :)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Aadje » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Let me chime in then :) Can I play the bassoon?
Aadje

Postby bruceb » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:38 am

Aadje wrote:Let me chime in then :) Can I play the bassoon?
Oh yes! We'll be doing Strauss' Elektra Microcasa and "Also sprach La Marzocco," both with wonderful bassoon solos. 8)
bruceb

Postby Aadje » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Awesome! I've learned to play it with this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV2s0UIPOQY

As Matt, I am not so much into coffee as I once was, but it really feels good to be in touch again.
Aadje

Previous

Return to Site Announcements