The Register's articles on coffee

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

The Register's articles on coffee

Postby bruceb » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:29 am

As an addict of the often infuriating articles in the Register I want to share this compendium on coffee articles that have been presented on those prestigious pages here.
Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for the content, nor do I necessarily agree with anything written there. :wink:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 am

Thanks Bruce. Having glanced at the titles of the articles, I think I will leave reading them until I feel the need to be more infuriated :x. For the moment I think I am infuriated enough :wink:.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby motoman » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:24 am

I can't see how coffee can make you blind.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby bruceb » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 pm

motoman wrote:I can't see how coffee can make you blind.

Have you tried squinting?
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 pm

motoman wrote:I can't see how coffee can make you blind.

I think it is just the go-to response of the mean spirited spoilsports who use "it will make you go blind" to stop us doing anything they disapprove of. :)

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Return to Off Topic