How to make Bulletproof Morning Coffee

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby motoman » Fri May 17, 2013 9:18 pm

If you want a jar of my home made marmalade to go with your dripping butter toast.............
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby GreenBean » Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 am

motoman wrote:If you want a jar of my home made marmalade to go with your dripping butter toast.............

That is a very kind offer, Pete. Unfortunately I am not a marmalade person. I take my coffee without milk and my toast without marmalade. I guess I am just odd. :)

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Sat May 18, 2013 8:37 am

I'm a marmalade person! I'm a marmalade person! Image
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 am

bruceb wrote:I'm a marmalade person! I'm a marmalade person! Image

That explains so much, Bruce. I always had my suspicions. :D :wink:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Sat May 18, 2013 11:56 am

GreenBean wrote:
bruceb wrote:I'm a marmalade person! I'm a marmalade person! Image

That explains so much, Bruce. I always had my suspicions. :D :wink:

Ahhhh, coming out gives me such a feeling of freedom! Image
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby motoman » Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 am

OK Bruce, I will email you 500g of my marmalade. What format do you want it delivered? Be warned, the wrong answer can ruin your keyboard.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby GreenBean » Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 am

motoman wrote:OK Bruce, I will email you 500g of my marmalade. What format do you want it delivered? Be warned, the wrong answer can ruin your keyboard.

Bruce, to avoid a sticky mess I suggest you ask Pete to send the marmalade in an archive file. A zip file is not a good idea as it will leak, a tar file will ruin the taste of the marmalade. Luckily you can use a jar file.:wink: To create a jar file you can use the command:

jar cf jar-file input-file(s)

So to put Pete's marmalade in a jar you can use the command:

jar cf marmalade.jar petes_marmalade

I hope that helps. :D

GreenBean

Postby motoman » Fri May 24, 2013 3:34 pm

If Bruce has access to a MAC he can use Toast to keep the marmalade from touching his keyboard. Alternatively he can download it in bites and store it in his bit locker.

Jar jar is located somewhere far far away, it requires underscored commands that John Williams will not approve. Such use of copyrighted containers is unethical, you must live in another world to consider such actions.

Sorry Bruce, we are working hard on the problem. Keep holding your breath.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
motoman

Postby bruceb » Fri May 24, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm afraid to exhale. Image
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Sat May 25, 2013 7:52 am

motoman wrote:....Jar jar is located somewhere far far away, it requires underscored commands that John Williams will not approve. Such use of copyrighted containers is unethical, you must live in another world to consider such actions.

I thought putting the marmalade in a jar was an elegant solution. :roll: :wink:

GreenBean

Postby motoman » Sat May 25, 2013 8:42 am

Marmalade in a jar! How bloody impractical can you get mate.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
motoman

Postby bruceb » Sat May 25, 2013 8:45 am

GreenBean wrote:I thought putting the marmalade in a jar was an elegant solution. :roll: :wink:

Never tried that. I always put mine on the front of my best shirt. :roll:
bruceb

Previous

Return to Off Topic