Iberital MC2 Auto for sale. SOLD.

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Iberital MC2 Auto for sale. SOLD.

Postby Richard » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

Clean and in good working order with still sharp burrs, slightly modified bean hopper means I trimmed an inch of the hight so it goes into our kitchen-cabinet. The hopper still holds 250 grams of beans.

No reasons for selling other than I would like to buy a very posh grinder that can't possibly make any difference to my coffee quality though i'll stand back and take the hit if it's coming. :D

£60 plus deliver seems fair for a machine thats ground enough for two cups in the morning for a couple of years.

Anyone ?

If you need a photo, i'll post one shortly. Anything you need to see other than a full-frontal ?

Last edited by Richard on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hot-air-gun roasting.
French press.
Aeropress. Swiss Gold Modified.
Bialetti Venus.
MahlKonig Vario.
Richard

Postby GreenBean » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 am

I have moved this to the espresso forum and stickied it for you. Good luck with the sale and please let us know when it is sold.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby Richard » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am

Thank-you, I had wondered if it was in the correct place. Didn't 'we' used to have a 'For-sale' page ?

Last time I sold something was the first time and Cakeboy moved it and stickied-it.
Hot-air-gun roasting.
French press.
Bialetti Venus.
MahlKonig Vario.
Richard

Postby Richard » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:52 am

Just a slight amendment, i've had this machine for five years. Doesn't time fly when you're happy and having fun. It's always been good coffee. Also, the little rubber things that fit under the base are missing. Easy to fix with self adhesive ones but I didn't bother because it wasn't a problem.

I clean this machine every few weeks, just cleaned it and took a photo of the business end for you.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, for the money these are fabulous machines and far better than smashing your beans with one one of those whirly-things that are intended for spices.

Just realised I asked £60 for this machine, it was a typo, I want £70 but it's now staying at £60.

Image :(
Hot-air-gun roasting.
French press.
Bialetti Venus.
MahlKonig Vario.
Richard

Postby Richard » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 am

Sold on E-Bay for £70.
Hot-air-gun roasting.
French press.
Bialetti Venus.
MahlKonig Vario.
Richard

Postby bruceb » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Congratulations. Unstickied. Image
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Return to Espresso