Just feeding the animals

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Just feeding the animals

Postby bruceb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

An older Australian farmer noticed that the apples were ripe on the trees so he got a big basket and walked out towards the orchard. From a distance he could see two young women sun bathing near one of his ponds. He walked towards them and they quickly jumped into the water as they were completely nude. They called to him and said, "Please go away or we won't be able to get out of the water." He stood there for a moment and then said, "Oh no, I wouldn't want to see you running around here naked, I just came out here to feed the crocodiles."
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

RE: Just feeding the animals

Postby motoman » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh Bruce, thats not nice at all.

I thought that I was the only one lowering the tone around here.

I like it though.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

RE: Just feeding the animals

Postby bruceb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Ah Moto, you were quiet for so long that I thought I had better do something to keep the tone down. Image
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Re: RE: Just feeding the animals

Postby GreenBean » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 am

bruceb wrote:Ah Moto, you were quiet for so long that I thought I had better do something to keep the tone down. Image

I think you are both doing an excellent job. :lol:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Return to Off Topic