The Lakes

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

The Lakes

Postby motoman » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:31 am

Just returned from a week in Ambleside, lovely scenery and lots of drinkable coffee in most areas. Most of the cafe owners seem to appreciate that people who are prepared to brave wind and rain, buy ridiculously priced clothing and eat well after a tough day on a mountain, are fit healthy and can taste their food. As a result, most of them grind their beans as they go and produce a drink with a pleasant aftertaste. Not superb but fit to enjoy when you really need it.

OH! And removing your boots in the evening is better that sex and you can do it twice.

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily true but honestly when a boot comes off............... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Re: The Lakes

Postby GreenBean » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 pm

motoman wrote:.... OH! And removing your boots in the evening is better that sex and you can do it twice.

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily true but honestly when a boot comes off............... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't think these two activities are necessarily mutually exclusive. Perhaps you could try combining the two. :wink: :roll:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

RE: Re: The Lakes

Postby motoman » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Do you realy think that a beautiful owman removing my boots..........................
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Return to Off Topic