Now some more reviews

For the announcement stuff that used to go in the feedback forum

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Now some more reviews

Postby phil » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:02 pm

Accessible via the menu from the front centre menu block, but here are the links anyway:

Neku's glowing review of the VBM Domobar

Neku's damning review of the Rancilio Rocky

Let's have some feedback please - the article comments section is probably the right place to do that.
phil
Founder Member

Postby Raf » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:35 am

Well, let me at least comment on the editing right here & now: great job, Phil!
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby alans » Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:20 pm

I'm thinking of re-jigging my CG reviews for these grinders:
Bodum Antigua
La Pavoni JDL

Do you think they're worth putting up? Have we got a format we're trying to stick to?
alans

Postby Raf » Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:31 pm

All reviews are worth putting up. You could try to stick to the format of my reviews (more or less), but if you have a better format, I'll be glad to adjust my reviews to that. So go ahead!
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby phil » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:27 pm

I can only completely agree with Neku.
  • All reviews are worth having - yes please Alan!
  • Neku's gone and beaten me to the punch on the other point, 'cos I'm still thinking about technical solutions to facilitate content formatting in a Postnuke/ContentExpress environment. I like Neku's format and want to develop a uniform "house style".
Any comments about Neku's format gratefully received, otherwise let's go with it as the aforesaid "house style" for now.

Note to contributors : given the nature of my current publishing environment there's little point in spending ages polishing up your layout because all I'm going to do is dump it into a text file and drop the text into the content entry tool, applying the formatting myself. I'm working on making things better for myself and also on getting to a place where I can just let people enter their own content, but I'm not there yet. So you do the writing and (for now) I'll do the formatting.

Oh - and pictures please! Preferably ones you've taken yourself, otherwise I may have to go and ask permission to use them. But any pictures rather than no pictures.

Phil
phil
Founder Member

Return to Site Announcements