Merry Christmas Everybody

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Merry Christmas Everybody

Postby tisri » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:41 pm

Well I'm now at home after knocking off early from work today. Tomorrow I'll probably do a special Christmas roasting of coffee as well as meat. If I'd got myself organised I'd have had something particularly special to roast, but instead I'll have to promise myself something nice in January.

So before signing out for the festive period I'd just like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, and remember there are things to roast besides coffee beans!
I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
tisri

Postby stevenzaat » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:59 pm

Also a happy Christmas greeting from Holland to Tisri and all other members. Let's hope that 2005 will be a better year for the world and that we will enjoy coffee as much as we did this year and maybe even a litttle better, although the room for improvement had increasingly decreased for me after starting with home roasting in 2004. But we definitely will find a way to upgrade somewhere. With this hobby there is no point in which you can lay back and say that you reached the desired quality level.

Best regards,

Steven
La Marzocco GS/3 with a Mini Mazzer Electronic (version B) for my espresso/cappuccino

Solis Maestro grinder for my french press vacuum brewed coffee, Hottop roaster, Cona D coffee brewer and a Bodum French Press.
stevenzaat

Postby Raf » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:23 pm

Hear, hear. Have a good one.
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Return to Off Topic