Coffee Tees

Anything Else!

Moderators: CakeBoy, GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb

Coffee Tees

Postby CGP » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:03 am

I'm a member of another forum online about ice hockey things (ModSquadHockey in case anyone cares) and there's a thread on there that I really like so I'm stealing the idea + merging it with something I like, coffee t-shirts!

The MSH thread is all about showing off your team's new jersey but I want you TMC people to show off your coffee t-shirts! Maybe it's from my many years of being a barista but I love getting my hands on coffee tees so thought it could be interesting if there was a thread where people could show off (mostly so I can show off) their awesome tees :D

So, let me get the ball rolling with my tee for today, perfect for an 8 hour barista shift at The Shrewsbury Coffeehouse! (not that I think the people of Shrews know what 3FE is)

2015-06-13 07.55.59.jpg
2015-06-13 07.55.59.jpg (58.38 KiB) Viewed 6472 times
User avatar
CGP
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:26 pm
Location: Stafford, UK

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby Steve » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 am

Its basically my chance to show off, but this is one of my all time favourite photos of myself (and I do love myself)

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.33.41.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.33.41.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 6463 times
User avatar
Steve
Founder Member
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Location: Stafford UK

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby CakeBoy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Steve wrote:Its basically my chance to show off, but this is one of my all time favourite photos of myself (and I do love myself)

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.33.41.png


Fanboi! :lol:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
User avatar
CakeBoy
 
Posts: 9971
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:43 pm
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby grib » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Not at t-shirt, but I think you can get them. It's a cool poster though.

EDIT - Can someone remind me how to resize pictures with the image tag?
No, sorry, but I can resize it for you. :D
Attachments
X.jpg
X.jpg (17.33 KiB) Viewed 6440 times
Andrew "Grib" Gribben
Former Freelance Barista
The Griblog
User avatar
grib
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:48 am
Location: Dromore, Northern Ireland

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby CakeBoy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Usually with the command [img=100x50][/img] where 100x50 is replaced by your preferred size. Having said that, it doesn't seem to be implemented by default on this version of phpbb. We used to resize and upload or link to a resized photo. We'll look into this as a modification may be available.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
User avatar
CakeBoy
 
Posts: 9971
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:43 pm
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby grib » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:51 pm

That's what I thought. Thanks, I'll resize the photo and upload when I get back to the computer.
Andrew "Grib" Gribben
Former Freelance Barista
The Griblog
User avatar
grib
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:48 am
Location: Dromore, Northern Ireland

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby bruceb » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:26 pm

grib wrote:That's what I thought. Thanks, I'll resize the photo and upload when I get back to the computer.


Sorry to be so cheeky as to muck with your post, but I wanted to see if inserting an image works as it should.

It would make a good T-shirt. BTW, someone on FB recently spelled it Eckspresso. :roll:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
Image
User avatar
bruceb
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:49 pm
Location: Northern Hesse, Germany

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby grib » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:32 pm

bruceb wrote:
grib wrote:That's what I thought. Thanks, I'll resize the photo and upload when I get back to the computer.


Sorry to be so cheeky as to muck with your post, but I wanted to see if inserting an image works as it should.

It would make a good T-shirt. BTW, someone on FB recently spelled it Eckspresso. :roll:


Ah, added as an attachment. Don't think that would have worked from my phone, but it's good to know that option is there. Thanks.

You can get the t-shirt at http://www.dearcoffeeiloveyou.com/no-x-in-espresso-—-the-shirt/
Andrew "Grib" Gribben
Former Freelance Barista
The Griblog
User avatar
grib
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:48 am
Location: Dromore, Northern Ireland

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby Gouezeri » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Hmmm, gonna have to do some searching, but somewhere I have a pic of me wearing an evil Prufrock bunny T-Shirt at 5445m alt. As you do.
This week I are feeling sleepy!
User avatar
Gouezeri
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:56 am

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby Steve » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Gwil made you right ?
User avatar
Steve
Founder Member
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Location: Stafford UK

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Steve wrote:Gwil made you right ?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :P
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
User avatar
CakeBoy
 
Posts: 9971
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:43 pm
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby motoman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:09 pm

CGP wrote:I'm a member of another forum online about ice hockey things (ModSquadHockey in case anyone cares) and there's a thread on there that I really like so I'm stealing the idea + merging it with something I like, coffee t-shirts!

The MSH thread is all about showing off your team's new jersey but I want you TMC people to show off your coffee t-shirts! Maybe it's from my many years of being a barista but I love getting my hands on coffee tees so thought it could be interesting if there was a thread where people could show off (mostly so I can show off) their awesome tees :D

So, let me get the ball rolling with my tee for today, perfect for an 8 hour barista shift at The Shrewsbury Coffeehouse! (not that I think the people of Shrews know what 3FE is)

2015-06-13 07.55.59.jpg


Where is 3FE in Shroesbury (Ancient spelling - I am ancient too)
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
User avatar
motoman
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:41 pm
Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire UK

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby Steve » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 pm

3fe is in Dublin (and a business I am 50% owner of) its a coffee shop and roastery

Shrewsbury is Shrewsbury coffee house who we supply and love dearly (and who I stole Chris from)
User avatar
Steve
Founder Member
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Location: Stafford UK

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby CGP » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:02 am

grib wrote:Not at t-shirt, but I think you can get them. It's a cool poster though.

EDIT - Can someone remind me how to resize pictures with the image tag?
No, sorry, but I can resize it for you. :D

I had that t-shirt! Was always fun to wear on till when a customer would order an eXpresso and I'd wonder if they'd seen my t-shirt or if we were about to have an awkward moment.

Am sad I never got my hands on an evil Prufrock bunny shirt.
User avatar
CGP
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:26 pm
Location: Stafford, UK

Re: Coffee Tees

Postby bruceb » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:37 am

Steve wrote:Its basically my chance to show off, but this is one of my all time favourite photos of myself (and I do love myself)

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.33.41.png


That is a good picture, and makes me a bit envious because Yirg is still my favourite bean. :D
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
Image
User avatar
bruceb
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:49 pm
Location: Northern Hesse, Germany

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests