What's that floating in your cup?

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby bruceb » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:28 pm

GreenBean wrote:Perhaps it would be worthwhile to research the demand for such a "product" as it may not be as high as you think. :? :wink:

I find that remark rather offensive! :x
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

bruceb wrote:
GreenBean wrote:Perhaps it would be worthwhile to research the demand for such a "product" as it may not be as high as you think. :? :wink:

I find that remark rather offensive! :x

I am sorry that my suggestion that it may be worthwhile to research demand for your "product" has caused offence. :( Please accept that this was not my intention. I would be the first to agree that I could easily be wrong on this. Perhaps the undeniably distinguished provenance and rarity will be greatly prized. :) It would certainly be interesting to see if a price differential developed between the product of our two illustrious volunteers. :D

With careful marketing gullible people may even come to overlook the fact that it is, and will taste like,…. well….. crap. :wink:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby espressomattic » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Well GB, some people just have no vision...which cage do you want? Or would you rather a cupping session??
espressomattic

Postby GreenBean » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm

espressomattic wrote:Well GB, some people just have no vision...which cage do you want? Or would you rather a cupping session??

Thank you for the kind invitation but I am afraid that I will not be available to fulfil either role. :roll:

I expect that cupping the results of the experiment may present some challenges in separating the characteristics due to a lifetimes abuse of alcohol and/or baked goods from those associated with the proposed diet of coffee cherries. :?

Although I will not be available for the cages or cupping I do want to be helpful so I would be willing to provide a control sample which may help in resolving these issues. :)

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 pm

It is becoming obvious to me that this is a no-brainer since we are all full of it around these parts.
Image ----> Image

How about Cakey's Cecal Cultivar
or
Green Bean's Pyloric Robusta
or
Bruce's Alimentary Bacillian Blend

The possibilities are mind boggling! Image
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 am

bruceb wrote:It is becoming obvious to me that this is a no-brainer since we are all full of it around these parts.
Image ----> Image

How about Cakey's Cecal Cultivar
or
Green Bean's Pyloric Robusta
or
Bruce's Alimentary Bacillian Blend

The possibilities are mind boggling! Image

It looks as though you have the marketing sorted, Bruce. Who could resist coffee with such evocative names? 8)

GreenBean

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:39 am

Spare a thought, I am desperately trying to produce a batch this minute for Bruce to use as a commercial sample :shock: Hold on, nearly there :)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby motoman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh God! Someone please remind Cakey that iced buns with a cherry on top do not count.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Previous

Return to Off Topic