That age old question - answered

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

That age old question - answered

Postby motoman » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 pm

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case....time for another beer!
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby GreenBean » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:15 am

My first reaction on reading this was what a load of cobblers. :D After thinking about it for a few seconds I realised that you may be correct. If human reproduction depended on men being willing to be kicked as you describe then the human race would never have survived. :(

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 am

:lol: :)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby bruceb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 am

I shared this with a female acquaintance (mother of two) and her reply was this: "Now my dear HeMan! Imagine getting kicked in the nuts for two days solid. Then you can decide which is worse." She seemed to have had protracted deliveries :shock:

Edit: Some how I forgot to mention that she said she went through it a second time because her husband wanted a second child. Male courage.
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby motoman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 am

bruceb wrote:I shared this with a female acquaintance (mother of two) and her reply was this: "Now my dear HeMan! Imagine getting kicked in the nuts for two days solid. Then you can decide which is worse." She seemed to have had protracted deliveries :shock:

Edit: Some how I forgot to mention that she said she went through it a second time because her husband wanted a second child. Male courage.

There's your answer Bruce, putting up with two days of jewellery abuse just shows how little women know of real pain. I mean.. OK push, push harder, OK its a thingy, everybody smile. is a simple procedure that ladies are constructed to perform. We however; are tough pain resistant heroes, built to withstand extremes of pain and endurance. We also learn to not repeat procedures injurious to our regions of utmost importance during unwarranted attacks by those rib stealing, apple pinching, devious persons of opposite gender.

I shall be hiding under the bed for a few days, let me know when the flack dies down.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Return to Off Topic