A much travelled man

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

A much travelled man

Postby motoman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 am

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.

I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. I live close so it's a short drive.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!

At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not.

People keep telling me I'm in Denial, but I'm positive I've never been there before!

I have been in Deepshit many times; the older I get, the easier it is to get there.

I actually kind of enjoy it there.

So far, I haven't been in Continent; but my travel agent says I'll be going soon!!
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby GreenBean » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 am

You are obviously well travelled. I have visited many of those places but spend most of my time in Ebriated and in Coherent where I feel most at home.

The next time you find yourself in Deepshit or in Continent why not relax in Commode?

If you are ever in Patient you may also wish to spend some time in Sulting, in Solent or in Candescent.

In Conclusion it is wise to travel widely before spending eternity in Terred.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 am

My eyes lit up with the talk of being in Candescent :)

Remember now, if a Yorkshireman states he has been "In Continent", he may or may not be referring to visiting a country in mainand Europe, so have a mop and bucket ready just in case! ;)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic