Great cats Hugh

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Great cats Hugh

Postby michel » Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:52 pm

Just visited your site... Great cats...
I showed my wife and she was immediately:
'O, I would love such a kitty for the children...'
Then I explained to her how big they are... It did not help, she would really like such a cat. On the other hand, our youngest daughter has some sort of allergy, so a cat is not an option at the moment... but, as she is getting better and better each month, I know in a few months, maybe a year it's no problem anymore.
So, when I have saved some money (damn 400,-... you can buy a espressomachine for that... and a espressomachine won't get hurt by the neighbours dog...) we will contact you as it is obvious now that these cats look much better than Maine Coone 'tigers'.

Michel
michel

Postby HughF » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:33 pm

Thanks, I'm very glad you like the cats. They are not all as big as you think - some people are disappointed that they are not bigger. They range from females at 13 inches to males at 21 inches long from nose to backside and from 4 pounds (2Kg) for Chakra to maybe 20 pounds (9Kg) for Jacob.

Bengals are reputedly less prone to provoke allergies than standard cats (due to their different type of fur) but even so I'm afraid we wouldn't sell a kitten if there is a known cat allergy problem with a buyer in case things went wrong and the kitten had to come back to us - which upsets the buyer and the kitten. Other breeders (possibly closer to you also) might well be happy to take a chance and sell in these circumstances though. Our links page ( http://www.norcastle.co.uk/links.html ) has links to lists of other UK (and worldwide) Bengal breeders. If you go to another Bengal breeder later or you have specific questions now, just drop me a PM or email and I'll give you any advice I can (for free).

Cheers,

Hugh
Grinders : Macap MXK conical for espresso, Mahlkoenig Vario for Chemex, Macap MC6 (spare when our office was closed) for cafetiere, Zassenhaus Knee Mill for cafetiere when working away from home.
La Spaziale Vivaldi S1 espresso machine. HotTop KN8828P roaster. Chemex manual drip for most brewed coffee plus cafetieres and eSantos.
HughF

Return to Off Topic