Speak clearly to your children

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Speak clearly to your children

Postby motoman » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:43 am

An 8-year-old girl went to her grandfather who was working in the garden and asked him"Grampa, what is couple sex?

The grandfather was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she's old enough to know to ask the question, then she's old enough to get a straight answer. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to tell her all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities of intercourse.

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open, eyes wide in amazement.

Seeing the look on her face, the grandfather asked her, "Why did you ask this question, honey?"

The little girl replied, "Grandma says that dinner will be ready in just a couple secs.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby GreenBean » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 am

:D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby frcn » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Little boy goes to his mommy and asks, "Mommy where did I come from?"
Mother prevails over her embarrassment and explains the process of courtship, love, marriage, conception, natal developement, and birth."

Boy replies, "Huh... No, that's not it. Jimmy says he comes from Chicago. Where did I come from?"
- from Randy G. -
Hottop USA Customer Service
...and so much more!
frcn

Postby GreenBean » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:28 am

You guys must stop this, I keep spilling my coffee when reading these posts. :oops:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby frcn » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm

A four-year-old girl sees two dogs mating and says to her Mommy, "What are those doggies doing. That one is getting a piggyback ride!"
Mom knows what is coming and has promised herself to be honest and open with her daughter.
"They are mating, dear. That is how baby doggies are made."
"Really!?" the daughter replies. "How do fish do that?"
Mom decides that the Internet is the best resource, so she takes her daughter to teh compter and does a search and shows fish fertilizing eggs.
"Do doggies have eggs too?"
"Well, sort of, but the eggs stay inside the doggies."
"What about mokkies? Do monkies lay eggs?"
"No. Monkies are sort of like dogs and their eggs are inside as well." Mom Googles and brings up videos of monkies mating and they talk about that.
"That is very, very interesting mommy. Look at the arms and legs working. Wow. I like monkies. Are there movies showing people doing that?
".... . . . No."
Last edited by frcn on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- from Randy G. -
...and so much more!
frcn

Postby repeat » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Proper lol.
repeat

Postby frcn » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Billy and Jill are three year old neighbors and friends.
Jill says, "I saw my daddy last night and his is different than mine."
"What do you mean?" asks Billy.
"Well, in his pants. He is different than me."
"Show me."
Jill pulls down her shorts and shows Billy. "Now you," she says.
"OK," and Billy pulls down his shorts.
"Jill asks, "Can I touch it?"
"No Way! You already broke yours off!"
- from Randy G. -
...and so much more!
frcn

Postby CakeBoy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

:D :lol:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic