Holiday woes

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Holiday woes

Postby motoman » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Just back from a holiday in Thailand.

I came so close to sleeping a lady boy. Looked like a lady, walked like a lady, talked like a lady, kissed like a lady. It was when she drove me back to her place and reversed her car into a space first time I thought, "hang on."

--------------------

Pete
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

RE: Holiday woes

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Controversial. My apologies for laughing ;)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Aadje » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 am

Thank you, sir, for brightening this otherwise grim day of mine.
Bits 'n' pieces . . .

This week I am mainly saying hello to old friends
Aadje

Postby bruceb » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 am

Mmmmmmmmmm, Karin didn't seem to find this quite so funny. :? :lol:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby motoman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 am

Sorry Karin, sometimes my sense of humour overcomes my sense of decorum. I hope this can make you smile:

The guys were on a bike tour. No one wanted to room with Mick, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Mick and comes to breakfast the next morning
with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Mick snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all
night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Mick shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Bill's turn. He was a tanned, older biker, a man's man.. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

"Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it.. They said, "Man, what
happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Mick into bed, patted him on the arse, and kissed him good night on the lips."

"Mick sat up and watched me all night."
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby Aadje » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 pm

:D
Bits 'n' pieces . . .

This week I am mainly saying hello to old friends
Aadje

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 pm

:lol:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby darrensandford » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm

darrensandford

Postby dr.chris » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 am

Classic stuff. So when is the TMC joke book coming out ?
Iberital L'anna / Mazzer Mestre/ Iberital tamper
dr.chris

Re: RE: Holiday woes

Postby bruceb » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 am

dr.chris wrote:Classic stuff. So when is the TMC joke book coming out ?

This is it! TMC = The Mad Comedian.

:P
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

RE: Re: RE: Holiday woes

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:42 am

I reckon us lot count as Too Many Curmudgeons :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Postby Beanie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh Pete...I do love you so. No other man I've never met has made me laugh as often since July 2005 :P
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Re: RE: Re: RE: Holiday woes

Postby motoman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 am

Beanie wrote:Oh Pete...I do love you so. No other man I've never met has made me laugh as often since July 2005 :P

Well Beanie, whatever never happened in 05 will probably still be blamed on me. I have the sort of face that people love to hit, the mind of a serial marmalade maker and laws have been passed about my dress code. The good news is that after the incident on the bridge, children no longer abuse me in the street.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
motoman

Re: RE: Re: RE: Holiday woes

Postby GreenBean » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 am

motoman wrote:
Beanie wrote:Oh Pete...I do love you so. No other man I've never met has made me laugh as often since July 2005 :P

Well Beanie, whatever never happened in 05 will probably still be blamed on me. I have the sort of face that people love to hit, the mind of a serial marmalade maker and laws have been passed about my dress code. The good news is that after the incident on the bridge, children no longer abuse me in the street.

Tale as old as time
    True as it can be
    Barely even friends
    Then somebody bends
    Unexpectedly

Just a little change
    Small to say the least
    Both a little scared
    Neither one prepared
    Beanie and... Pete

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Next

Return to Off Topic