Holiday woes

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Re: RE: Re: RE: Holiday woes

Postby Beanie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

motoman wrote:Well Beanie, whatever never happened in 05 will probably still be blamed on me. I have the sort of face that people love to hit, the mind of a serial marmalade maker and laws have been passed about my dress code. The good news is that after the incident on the bridge, children no longer abuse me in the street.
I'd SO abuse you still, Pete
GreenBean wrote:
    Tale as old as time
    True as it can be
    Barely even friends
    Then somebody bends
    Unexpectedly

Just a little change
    Small to say the least
    Both a little scared
    Neither one prepared
    Beanie and... Pete
I'll let you bend, Greenie :shock: :twisted: AND surely you meant....and "the" Pete :P
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Re: RE: Re: RE: Holiday woes

Postby GreenBean » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:53 am

Beanie wrote:.....I'll let you bend, Greenie :shock: :twisted: AND surely you meant....and "the" Pete :P

I stand corrected Beanie, :oops: my humble apologies to you, the Walt Disney Company and especially to "The Pete". :? :wink:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Previous

Return to Off Topic