Barista trainer needed

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Barista trainer needed

Postby YouriV » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi all,

We are looking for a barista trainer! If you love coffee and teaching then please have a chat with us.

These kind of jobs don't come by a lot, so please let us know quickly.

Contact Youri from Limini Coffee. Have a look at our website and view a bit more info here: http://www.liminicoffee.co.uk/jobs.html

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Youri
Limini Coffee
www.liminicoffee.co.uk
YouriV

RE: Barista trainer needed

Postby RobC » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 pm

That's definitely a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in coffee, Youri you don't mention if you are looking for people with established skills - or if you are willing to train someone up with limited experience?
Long forgotton Tech and Coffee Equipment guru.
Twitter: @c0ff33a
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realise there's none left 'Cause I've been brassing and laughing so long that Even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone
RobC

Postby YouriV » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:40 pm

It would be great if this person has experience with working in coffee shops. However, we look for personality always. Talk to us, it never hurts :)

Limini Coffee is about people as much as it is about coffee so we are looking for someone who likes to teach and loves to work with people. Of course a passion for coffee is a much.

Hope that helps.

Youri
YouriV

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Stickying. Hope you find the right person Youri.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic