The Craft

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

The Craft

Postby CrimsonScythe » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:44 pm

This isn't new*, but I think you guys may like it. :D

The Craft

* I tried to search for it here, so I apologize if I'm reposting.
CrimsonScythe

RE: The Craft

Postby dr.chris » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Will look at it later but looking at the page was quite shocked to see someone at the top of the 'like it' list who appears to have stolen my (real) name.
Iberital L'anna / Mazzer Mestre/ Iberital tamper
dr.chris

RE: The Craft

Postby bruceb » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm

It is really fun. I've watched it almost as many times as I've watched the scene from Barbarella. Image
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Re: RE: The Craft

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 am

bruceb wrote:It is really fun. I've watched it almost as many times as I've watched the scene from Barbarella. Image

With a recommendation like that I had to watch it. I agree it is fun but it is not Barbarella. :wink: :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:43 am

GreenBean wrote:
bruceb wrote:It is really fun. I've watched it almost as many times as I've watched the scene from Barbarella. Image

With a recommendation like that I had to watch it. I agree it is fun but it is not Barbarella. :wink: :D

Oh come on! Did you see how those seductive black mousetails just ooooozed out of the portafilter? Did you hear him say "Sssssccccintilating aromas?" Did you watch the way he palmed that basket? And all to Beethoven's 9th! OMG, I nearly passed out. THE CORE OF COFFEE! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, more coffee, more coffee!
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

RE: Re: RE: The Craft

Postby motoman » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Sod the coffee, link to Babs please.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Craft

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 pm

motoman wrote:Sod the coffee, link to Babs please.

Here (Philistine!) :roll:
bruceb

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Craft

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 pm

bruceb wrote:
motoman wrote:Sod the coffee, link to Babs please.

Here (Philistine!) :roll:

I have just settled down with a coffee and had to click on the link and then just had to watch it again. :oops: :wink:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The Craft

Postby Sarion » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

That was awesome! :-)
tell me I`m mad
you're a fine one to decide

Izzo Alex Duetto iii, Mazzer Mini E mod A, Gene Cafe, Grindenstein
Sarion

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

bruceb wrote:
GreenBean wrote:

Oh come on! Did you see how those seductive black mousetails just ooooozed out of the portafilter? Did you hear him say "Sssssccccintilating aromas?" Did you watch the way he palmed that basket? And all to Beethoven's 9th! OMG, I nearly passed out. THE CORE OF COFFEE! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, more coffee, more coffee!

In the now immortal words of Dr. Duran-Duran "What kind of girl are you? Have you no shame?" :wink: :lol: :lol:

GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm

GreenBean wrote:In the now immortal words of Dr. Duran-Duran "What kind of girl are you? Have you no shame?" :wink: :lol: :lol:

Why not meet me and find out?
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:31 am

bruceb wrote:
GreenBean wrote:In the now immortal words of Dr. Duran-Duran "What kind of girl are you? Have you no shame?" :wink: :lol: :lol:

Why not meet me and find out?

Scared now…… very…… very scared. Image

GreenBean

RE: Re: RE: The Craft

Postby motoman » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 am

Poor girl, I wish I had been there to hold her.............

What we need is the opening sequence.

Stop thinking out loud Pete
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Return to Off Topic