The truly intelligent machine has arrived!

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Re: RE: Re: RE: The truly intelligent machine has arrived!

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 pm

bruceb wrote:
CakeBoy wrote:
bruceb wrote:
CakeBoy wrote:Not sure about senior. Decrepid more redily describes my plight :roll:

I'm sure you were not making a barbed jab at me. Image

Who is Barb? :shock:

C'mon Cakes, don't pretend you don't remember Barbarella the Autowench. You remember, the one with BIG diodes. :wink: :wink:

I'm afraid both are true and the delightful Ms Fonda is ingrained on my mind :P
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Re: RE: Re: RE: The truly intelligent machine has arrived!

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 am

CakeBoy wrote:
bruceb wrote:C'mon Cakes, don't pretend you don't remember Barbarella the Autowench. You remember, the one with BIG diodes. :wink: :wink:

I'm afraid both are true and the delightful Ms Fonda is ingrained on my mind :P

Oh, Barbarella! Who could ever forget the opening sequence? I think that my fascination with espresso machines has got a lot to do with their similarities to the Excessive Machine/Orgasmatron. If you do not believe me watch the clip. A good coffee has a similar effect on me. :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The truly intelligent machine has arrive

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 am

Watching this kind of thing is not good for a man of my age. After the sixth time I am beginning to feel a bit faint. :oops:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The truly intelligent machine has ar

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:26 pm

bruceb wrote:Watching this kind of thing is not good for a man of my age. After the sixth time I am beginning to feel a bit faint. :oops:

Wow, that is staying power. I passed out during the fourth run ....... :oops: :P
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 pm

CakeBoy wrote:
bruceb wrote:Watching this kind of thing is not good for a man of my age. After the sixth time I am beginning to feel a bit faint. :oops:

Wow, that is staying power. I passed out during the fourth run ....... :oops: :P

I know what you mean, I had to watch it three times before I was sure it was suitable to post on a family friendly site. A machine with electricity, water, steam and all those tubes is just too much for espresso lovers to take. :shock: :oops: :wink: :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

GreenBean wrote:
CakeBoy wrote:

I know what you mean, I had to watch it three times before I was sure it was suitable to post on a family friendly site. A machine with electricity, water, steam and all those tubes is just too much for espresso lovers to take. :shock: :oops: :wink: :D

Steam? Tubes? I only saw her diodes! :shock: :lol:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 pm

bruceb wrote:
GreenBean wrote:
CakeBoy wrote:

Never mind the diodes, what about the wonderful machine. I am thinking of modifying my Gaggia 2 group into an Orgasmatron it shouldn't be too difficult. :wink: :D

GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm

GreenBean wrote:
bruceb wrote:
GreenBean wrote:
CakeBoy wrote:

Never mind the diodes, what about the wonderful machine. I am thinking of modifying my Gaggia 2 group into an Orgasmatron it shouldn't be too difficult. :wink: :D

You're going to have to come up with a 9 Bar keyboard and a 94° grin. :?
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 pm

bruceb wrote:..... You're going to have to come up with a 9 Bar keyboard and a 94° grin. :?

I had to watch it again just to check that you have got the correct number of bars, and I am impressed to see that you have. 8) I wonder did you watch it again just to count them? :D

GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

GreenBean wrote:
bruceb wrote:..... You're going to have to come up with a 9 Bar keyboard and a 94° grin. :?

I had to watch it again just to check that you have got the correct number of bars, and I am impressed to see that you have. 8) I wonder did you watch it again just to count them? :D

Six (groan) more times. (gasp) Image
bruceb

Postby GreenBean » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:08 am

bruceb wrote:
GreenBean wrote:

Six (groan) more times. (gasp) Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GreenBean

Previous

Return to Off Topic