Free trip for Barista to World Barista Champ

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Free trip for Barista to World Barista Champ

Postby azzy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 am

Not sure if you guys have heard of this world competition. It's insane! Thought I should share this with all coffee geek in this forum.

This natural sweetener company (very new) called Natvia is sending a barista and a friend to Bogota, Colombia for the World Barista Championship. I saw this promotion when i was attending the Australia Barista Champ back in January. I am not a barista myself but i got my barista friend to register (I plan to tag along if he wins).

If there's any baristas or if you know any baristas out there that would be interested to go to Bogota, give it a try. You only need to register your name and upload your profile and photo at the website (www.sendmetobogota.com)and get your friends to vote for you. Basically the highest votes wins!

All paid for trip to Colombia, what else can you wish for!
azzy

RE: Free trip for Barista to World Barista Champ

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks for sharing Azzy. Welcome to TMC :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic