Blackpool

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Blackpool

Postby motoman » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm

During a recent visit to Blackpool I was not at all impressed with the coffee or the people. For example; On a lovely summers day, in fron of a crowd of holiday makers a couple were having a stand up knock down row. He hit her, she hit him, the level of violence qas horrendous. The police arrived and immediately set upon the man, beating him with his baton. The man fought back and wrestled the baton away and attacked the policeman and his wife.
The the crocodile turned up and ate all the sausages.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby orrinoconnor » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm

That was all sounding very entertaining until the Punchline.
I was in a friends house one Xmas eve several years ago, a raging family drama ensued between a mother and daughter. :shock:
The mother faced the most horrifically embarrassing accusation/confrontation a mother could ever face.
At first I was so embarrassed :oops: ; I wanted out there was nowhere to go, I wished the ground could have opened up and swallowed me,,,,,,,,,, but then I relaxed into it,,, it was much better than any reality TV show! :roll:
orrinoconnor

Postby GreenBean » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 am

motoman wrote:During a recent visit to Blackpool I was not at all impressed with the coffee or the people. For example; On a lovely summers day, in fron of a crowd of holiday makers a couple were having a stand up knock down row. He hit her, she hit him, the level of violence qas horrendous. The police arrived and immediately set upon the man, beating him with his baton. The man fought back and wrestled the baton away and attacked the policeman and his wife.

I am surprised you did not add "Thats the way to do it". :wink: :D

orrinoconnor wrote:That was all sounding very entertaining until the Punchline.

Don't forget the Judy-line.:D
orrinoconnor wrote:...... it was much better than any reality TV show! :roll:
:D
Hell, a kick in the head is a lot better than any reality TV show, come to think of it, even a Punch and Judy show is a lot better than any reality TV show. :roll:

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby orrinoconnor » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 am

GreenBean wrote:
motoman wrote:During a recent visit to Blackpool I was not at all impressed with the coffee or the people. For example; On a lovely summers day, in fron of a crowd of holiday makers a couple were having a stand up knock down row. He hit her, she hit him, the level of violence qas horrendous. The police arrived and immediately set upon the man, beating him with his baton. The man fought back and wrestled the baton away and attacked the policeman and his wife.

I am surprised you did not add "Thats the way to do it". :wink: :D

orrinoconnor wrote:That was all sounding very entertaining until the Punchline.

Don't forget the Judy-line.:D
orrinoconnor wrote:...... it was much better than any reality TV show! :roll:
:D
Hell, a kick in the head is a lot better than any reality TV show, come to think of it, even a Punch and Judy show is a lot better than any reality TV show. :roll:

Ahh! that must be why I don't watch TV.
orrinoconnor

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:40 am

That's the way to do it ........
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic