Have you noticed..................

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Have you noticed..................

Postby motoman » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 am

Some of you may have already been warned of this.....

You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves.
My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine?
I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs.
Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. And then the thieves struck again.

My bum was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier.
But my new bum was attached at least three inches lower than my original, and was at least three sizes bigger! I realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favour of long skirts.

Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched.
One morning I was drying my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time.

What could they do to me next?
When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey's neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world wake up and smell the coffee! Those 'plastic' surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts - stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something 'lifted', look again - was it lifted from you?

THIS IS NOT A HOAX This is happening to women everywhere every night.
WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

P.S. Last year I thought some one had stolen my boobs. I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.
Thought this was too 'important' not to pass on.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

RE: Have you noticed..................

Postby geedee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

It's the 'tooth fairy', with the improvement in dental care he doesn't have enough teeth to collect so he is moonlighting on other body parts. He leaves a replacement as his storeage space is limited and he just can't keep all he collects.

Try leaving a note under your pillow with requests, or maybe a photo of the 'look' you are after would help.
Life's uncertain, eat pudding first!
--------------------------------------
Wega Mini Nova - rotary , plumbed in
Macap 7 grinder
Old Monarch Deli Grinder
Gaggia MDF grinder (for sale)
3 presspots
2 mocha pots
geedee

RE: Have you noticed..................

Postby Aadje » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

But how about those quarters then?
Bits 'n' pieces . . .

This week I am mainly saying hello to old friends
Aadje

Postby orrinoconnor » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

They would seem to be leaving rather shoddy saggy bits, perhaps you should see a plastic surgeon.
orrinoconnor

Return to Off Topic