Sweet tooth

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Sweet tooth

Postby motoman » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 am

My Ice Cream maker has gone to a higher place, after saving several hundred pounds by ordering my espresso machine direct from Italy I have done to same for a new Simac GC6000 Ice Cream maker that is not even on sale in this country yet. So far I have tracked its progress from factory to Vincenza, Milan and today Lyon. It should be here on Wednesday.

Julie has ordered Coffee, chocolate, vanilla, Ginger/Honey, Strawberry and blackcurrant made with Eggs, cream, milk and sugar. Funeral to be announced.

Anyone know of a rich widow with a sweet tooth? :roll:
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

RE: Sweet tooth

Postby Lambo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 pm

I has to look - £307 in the UK!
Rancilio Rocky SD, Gaggia Baby,
Hario Bloom, various cafetières, Mellita filter machine, 4 hand-operated grinders, Aeropress
Citroën DS
Lambo

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 am

Photos ..... photos ...... oooh, ice cream :P
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby motoman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Update

Great machine and I was talked into giving it to my son as his Xmas present. I then ordered a new one but a bit better quality and price. Got an email from supplier in Italy that an even better model that I had not ordered and could not afford was out of stock and having production difficulties, so I was offered a similar one for the price I paid for the mid range one. Yeeah, you work it out, a bit confusing but check this out:

http://www.coffeeitalia.co.uk/proddetai ... ream_maker

Look at the bloody price......................

Should be here tuesday............... Any time Mark.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Return to Off Topic