Swiiiiiiiiing low...

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Swiiiiiiiiing low...

Postby Bren_D » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm

I'm feeling proud to be English for the first time in this year's six nations. You really can't buy that kind of feeling :)

Let's hope the lads keep it up for the 2nd half.
Gaggia Classic, Iberital MC2, Dualit grinder, a rather sexy Reg Barber and a collection of various press and moka pots. Oh and an Aeropress :)
Bren_D

RE: Swiiiiiiiiing low...

Postby charmon » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Ah,its only cause we softened 'em up for ya :)
charmon

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

I seem to remember that you softened us up at Croke Park ready for them too :( ;)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Bombcup » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Shame they left the spirit in the dressing room for the second half (well, if you don't count the awesome try at 47'). I still think Johnson has lost the plot, he looks more like a fan than a professional in the stands.

I'll take it though. That and Northampton's 38-3 drubbing of Sale Sharks on Saturday. Good weekend.
Bombcup

Postby tav69 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 am

Don't talk to me about rugby, our lads seem to be going backwards. There's still the mathematical chance of the championship, but I don't think we really deserve it anyway.
tav69

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 am

Your boys still beat us though :(
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby tav69 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Narrowly, and when your boys were hardly firing on all cylinders. It's been a bit of a disappointing year, I don't really see the point of "winning ugly", but then I'm not used to it I suppose, I'm used to "Feast and Famine" as Ieuan Evans puts it.
tav69

Postby charmon » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:00 pm

I think ultimately Ireland have the best out-of-hand kicking backs and the new ELVs helped us that way. Kearney has been the player of the tournament for me. that left peg is incredible. when contepomi is practising his kicks in the leinster warm up Kearneys banging them over from the oppositions half, incredible distance. see also;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbXo8HW ... re=related
charmon

Return to Off Topic