For Cakey's eyes only :D

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby leecb » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Will try again soon

If you want a fail safe recipe PM me and I'll send one to you.
This week I are mainly ready to get back to making muffins!"

Andreja Premium
Mazzer Mini
Chemex
leecb

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:35 pm

fred25 wrote:
leecb wrote:The key with muffins is to not over mix them, leave a few lumps and bumps and they will reward you by popping out the top in an extraordinary fashion!

Thanks for the advice - come to think of it, it's true that one of the thing about the ones i did was that they were a bit cak.... you know what ;) in texture. Will try again soon :)

Ahhhhaaaa ....... I feel less sad now! ;)

GreenBean wrote:We really must stop torturing CakeBoy in this way. I suggest that 10% of all baked goods featured in this forum should be sent to him in future. This will allow for proper quality control and may even stop him crying all over his keyboard. :? :)

Oh yes please - great idea! :P
Yummie things please to:
Baked Goods Testing Dept,
TMC Central,
TMC Land.

Leverage wrote:If you flip Cakey's avatar upside down they look like the muffins, minus the hands and feet...

Great first attempt

I am a muffin :roll: :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby fred25 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 am

leecb wrote:
Will try again soon

If you want a fail safe recipe PM me and I'll send one to you.

That a really generous and kind offer - PM sent :D
Au réveil, il était midi.
fred25

Postby Beanie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am

Brutal!!! I'd've sent ya some Cakey... but luckily I'm not much good at baking.... now, soups and mains... any day, any time :) Well... maybe not quite... don't think I can send you soup all the way from here :P
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 am

Hold on, I'll hold open my gaping wound in order to make it easier for you to run the salt in! ;) :P :lol:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Beanie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 am

Thanks for the assist, but you know I'd rather have pried it open with rusty crowbars and then jabbed the salt in with a jagged shovel before rubbing it in thoroughly with sandpaper :p :twisted: Can you say Ginger Chicken Soup? :P Can't BELIEVE Matt didn't finish his bowl!! Pfffffftttt!
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Postby Joris » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:19 am

Beany... you're just plain evil ;)
Veni, Vidi, Imbibi Coffea !

Bezzera Lever Machine (customized)
Doserless Mazzer Major
"Juggernaut" Homebuilt Roaster
Aeropress, Vacpots, presspots and mokkapots
Joris

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 am

Bean_Believer wrote:Thanks for the assist, but you know I'd rather have pried it open with rusty crowbars and then jabbed the salt in with a jagged shovel before rubbing it in thoroughly with sandpaper :p :twisted: Can you say Ginger Chicken Soup? :P Can't BELIEVE Matt didn't finish his bowl!! Pfffffftttt!

No hard feelings then! :P
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Postby Beanie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 pm

Joris wrote:Beany... you're just plain evil ;)
and that's why all y'all love me :P

Cakey... oh ok... I'll let it go THIS time :P
Beanie

Postby Aadje » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 pm

We love you coz you're evil . . . that doesn't make any sense . . . but never the less it's true :)
Bits 'n' pieces . . .

This week I am mainly saying hello to old friends
Aadje

Previous

Return to Off Topic