Coffee Reserch

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Coffee Reserch

Postby Beyond_Coffee » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:36 pm

I have been asked to assist a post grad student in linking to a reserch project that he is carrying out. I would be grateful if you could take some time to complete the online reserch and pass it on to anyone else you think is appropiate.

Thanks

Gary

My name's Phil and I'm a postgraduate student at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.

I'm conducting research on coffee perceptions of consumers and industry professionals and also investigating coffee assessment methodologies by industry professionals. All the information provided is CONFIDENTIAL and ANONYMOUS and will be used for research purposes only.

If you are a coffee consumer and wouldn't mind spending 10 minutes of your time, please follow the link here: Consumer Survey

If you work in the coffee industry and wouldn't mind spending 20 minutes of your time, please follow the link here: Coffee Professional Survey

If you want to know a bit more about the research, feel free to ask me. Also, a donation will be made to Coffee Kids (www.coffeekids.org) based on the number of responses received. (£50 for 100 responses; £150 for 500 responses; £200 for >1000 responses)

Thank you,

Phil Sung

If you have any query or comment on these questionnaires please address these to the academic supervisor of this project:

Dr Alistair Paterson,
Centre for Food Quality,
SIPBS Royal College,
University of Strathclyde,
204 George Street, Glasgow G1 1XW, Scotland, UK.
Email: alistair.paterson@strath.ac.uk
Tel: +44 141 548 2307
Fax: +44 141 553 4124
Beyond_Coffee

RE: Coffee Reserch

Postby kingseven » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm

I'd click but the links don't work?
http://www.jimseven.com

I'll never own too many items with which to enjoy coffee.
kingseven

correct links

Postby Beyond_Coffee » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:25 am

Beyond_Coffee

RE: correct links

Postby fred25 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:34 pm

done
Au réveil, il était midi.
fred25

Return to Off Topic