completely off-topic -- online used music store in Europe?

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

completely off-topic -- online used music store in Europe?

Postby DrZeus » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:59 am

I used to frequent a few online used CD shops in the U.S. -- I'm wondering what the good ones in Europe are. I found one in the UK called "Second Sounds". Any others?
DrZeus

Found this ...

Postby phil » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:36 am

Found this site

Basically says the US sites are the best, but names a few UK based alternatives including the one you mention. May be worth a look.

Phil
phil
Founder Member

Postby Raf » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:19 pm

HOw do you like Europe, by the way? I would be very interested in a longish exposé on your move across the Atlantic. Maybe something for a sort of "column", Phil?
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Well

Postby phil » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:49 pm

If DrZ is willing to contribute an article we have the means to publish it. How about it?

And Neku, how about "Coffee in Brussels" or "Roasting in the Rooftops", or whatever? Can't pay your usual article fees though.

Anyone else feels moved to contribute content, please go ahead. At the moment you'll have to send it to me for publication, but I intend that to change.
phil
Founder Member

Postby Raf » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:31 pm

I'll try to hack something together. I'll send an invoice :wink:
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Re: Well

Postby DrZeus » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:57 pm

phil wrote:If DrZ is willing to contribute an article we have the means to publish it. How about it?

Oh, if I only could. I'm not much of a writer -- I've written a few things in a journal, but nothing that I'd wish to share, really. And I really lack the time to do something like that, too.

Sorry! :(

I'd be happy to answer questions, though. :)
DrZeus

Return to Off Topic