Thanks kingseven

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Thanks kingseven

Postby Kaz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:25 pm

I was lucky enough to meet Kingseven who was in our neck of the woods the other day working his magic at a local coffee house and stealing trade from Costa a few doors away. Having introduced myself as a member of TMC, he poured me a great latte art – soooo effortless – and I wasn’t even charged for the drink!!! Obviously one of the perks of being a member of TMC! Thanks James, it was good to meet you and judging by the number of customers in the place you were obviously doing a brilliant job. :D
Kaz

Postby dliefbroer » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:52 pm

I'd still like to invite James to Holland ;)
ECM Giotto Classic - Mazzer Mini E - Gene Cafe - Bodum French Press - Bialetti 1 cup Moka Pot - Lava Deluxe
dliefbroer

Postby GeorgeW » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:32 am

Please, no more posts praising Jim. This is extremely dangerous as he's already showing worrying signs of wallowing in his celebrity status.

I suspect that he's already perilously close to adopting an African orphan. 8)
Super Jolly
Hottop
Aerobie
Various sizes of Moka stove-tops
Failed Pavoni Europiccola owner.
Zass
GeorgeW

Postby Bonensnuiver » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:46 am

GeorgeW wrote:I suspect that he's already perilously close to adopting an African orphan. 8)

:lol:
Grtz,

Pieter

Izzo Alex MKII
Mazzer mini e
Stovetop pot and
Caffetiere
Bonensnuiver

Postby Kaz » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:48 am

But it really, was a lovely cup of coffee and I felt honoured and special ... oh dear ... you're right George, he is a dangerous man.
Pavoni Europiccola | Bodum drip cafetiere | Neapolitan flip pots x 3 | French press x 2 | Mocha stove top | Swiss gold filter | Zass maunal grinder | Prima popper
Kaz

Postby GeorgeW » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:42 pm

Kaz wrote:But it really, was a lovely cup of coffee and I felt honoured and special ... oh dear ... you're right George, he is a dangerous man.

I'm sure it was a lovely cup Kaz and I'm glad he made you feel a bit special.

But warned though, one minute you may be up to your neck in crema and the next smuggling screaming infants through customs. 8)
Super Jolly
Hottop
Aerobie
Various sizes of Moka stove-tops
Failed Pavoni Europiccola owner.
Zass
GeorgeW

Postby anette » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:37 pm

hey, there will be no babies as long as I'm around!
anette

Postby kingseven » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:27 pm

GeorgeW wrote:Please, no more posts praising Jim. This is extremely dangerous as he's already showing worrying signs of wallowing in his celebrity status.

I suspect that he's already perilously close to adopting an African orphan. 8)

With my head swollen to the size it is, there is simply no room for such an infant. That and I would be jealous of all the attention it would get.

Seriously though - Kaz, it was lovely to meet you. Hope the coffee was ok, sorry I was a bit distracted and all over the place. A very busy week, coupled with being thrown into a shift on a bar that had really terrible flow, and had been fairly busy all morning. Would have been nice to chat for longer. Maybe next time I will try and get along to the next Southern TMC meeting.
http://www.jimseven.com

I'll never own too many items with which to enjoy coffee.
kingseven

Return to Off Topic