Unpimp my car

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Unpimp my car

Postby chemistone » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:25 pm

Who says that Germans don't have humour?
I was reading the topic of the beer-thing-in-car. Making bad beers btw.
Then I remembered these three movies.
Three unpimp my car movies
http://www.flabber.nl/archief/015233.php
As a final touch God created the Dutch

Mazzer mini, ECM Giotto²
chemistone

Postby espressomattic » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:38 pm

That was hilarious! Totally utterly hilarious.

On a serious note has Bruce made one with Steam Toys called 'Unpimp my Grouphead'? ;)
espressomattic

Postby bruceb » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:31 pm

Ja sure! Wir Germans haben so much humor. I can just imagine dropping a brand new La Marzocco in a metal box on top of my chrome-plated Italian steamer, the box flying open and a bunch of bent metal falling out. I'm sure it would be a hit on YouTube.
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby chemistone » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:40 am

bruceb wrote:Ja sure! Wir Germans haben so much humor. I can just imagine dropping a brand new La Marzocco in a metal box on top of my chrome-plated Italian steamer, the box flying open and a bunch of bent metal falling out. I'm sure it would be a hit on YouTube.

No need to use a Marzocco, people on YouTube think it is a big shiny box, they wouln't get the point. If the LM is taking too much space in your 20+ room house, I will be happy to collect it and store it in my 3 room appartment.

Talking about pimping, how is your Alp? You had big plans...

Mazzer mini, ECM Giotto²
chemistone

Postby bruceb » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:59 am

chemistone wrote:No need to use a Marzocco, people on YouTube think it is a big shiny box, they wouln't get the point. If the LM is taking too much space in your 20+ room house, I will be happy to collect it and store it in my 3 room appartment.

Talking about pimping, how is your Alp? You had big plans...

I don't own a Marzocco :cry: , but if I did I'd send it up to you immediately. Isn't that a nice thought?

Yes, the Alp. I've asked Karin to cart it down to the shop and I guess I'll open it up and think about what to do with it. The problem is, after seeing the Toper I lost interest in the Alp altogether. The other problem is, however, that I can't afford the Toper, so I guess I'll have to try to get re-excited about the Alp. At the moment I'm thinking about just bringing the leads from the heating element outside the box and running the heater with a triac. From the sounds of things that will give me more freedom of control than the Gene offers. I can manually adjust the temperature curve as I go and see if the results are woth the effort of more advanced, automatic control. I want the Toper. Want want want. I know full well that if I got the Toper I'd just start wanting something else. Probably an LM.
:roll: :wink:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby chemistone » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 am

No no no, keep your LM if you've got one. But if you want to do stupid things with it...., well just don't do the stupid things.

If you need help with the Alp, let me know!

Mazzer mini, ECM Giotto²
chemistone

Return to Off Topic