Which one are you George?

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Which one are you George?

Postby espressomattic » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:38 pm

Came across this picture of Auchtemuchty and was wondering which is our beloved George??? Can he shed any light???
Attachments
Post_Office.jpg
Post_Office.jpg (68.71 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
espressomattic

Postby leecb » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:09 pm

I bet he's the one front and centre- hogging the limelight again eh George :wink:
This week I are mainly ready to get back to making muffins!"

Andreja Premium
Mazzer Mini
Chemex
leecb

Postby GeorgeW » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:42 pm

leecb wrote:I bet he's the one front and centre- hogging the limelight again eh George :wink:

Spot on. I am indeed the distinguished looking gentleman with the fine beard in the centre. You will notice both hands are held shielding my groin area as the lady on my left is shortly to take a free kick.......or so she said.

This self-same village was the setting for "Dr Findlay's Case Book" although named "Tannochbrae" in the tv series.
Not many people know this.:wink:
Super Jolly
Hottop
Aerobie
Various sizes of Moka stove-tops
Failed Pavoni Europiccola owner.
Zass
GeorgeW

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:54 pm

GeorgeW wrote:You will notice both hands are held shielding my groin area as the lady on my left is shortly to take a free kick.......or so she said.

The "large buttocked server" perhaps? ......... No, on closer inspection it appeas to be a young Ally McCoist! :shock: :?
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic