Stainless steel cleaning

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Stainless steel cleaning

Postby scook94 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:26 am

Where would one buy Tableau Stainless Steel Cleaning Mousse on the high street, and how much would one expect to pay?

Thanks,
Steve
Izzo Vivi | Mazzer SJ Doserless | Gene Cafe
scook94

Postby scook94 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:05 am

Thanks Dave, I had seen the ebay auction but wanted to check on price before going ahead with that. I'm off on holiday on Tuesday (I turned 40 today and I'm being treated to a week in the sun to celebrate! :D can't come soon enough as we have about 8 inches of snow this morning! :shock: gonna miss my new baby while I'm away though! :cry: ) so if it's not been snapped up by then I'll get it along with a microfibre cloth!!!

Steve
scook94

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:58 am

scook94 wrote:I turned 40 today and I'm being treated to a week in the sun to celebrate! :D can't come soon enough as we have about 8 inches of snow this morning! :shock: Steve

Happy birthday mate :D and have a fantastic holiday. Fancy leaving your newborn shiney thing already ..... hope you can find a decent coffee on your travels :wink:

Still got lots of snow up your way eh? Spring could be late this year ....
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby scook94 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:25 pm

Thanks CakeBoy, we're off to Tenerife. I've never been before but I think the chances of getting good coffee are very slim, but we're getting the villa for free so I musn't grumble. They do say that the best part of going away is the coming home and I have an extra reason now to look forward to that part!
Only hitch with that is that I've been running down my beans so I wouldn't have any sitting for the week I'm away so I'll have a delay while I roast and de-gas some myself. Although I feel a trip to Perth to visit "thebeanshop" may be in order as soon as I'm home! Either that or order some from Steve and ask him to delay sending them for a week.... hmmm, now there's a thought.... :wink:
scook94

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:18 pm

You should have some good weather in Tenerife - a bit of sun at least. You are lucky living so near to a bean supplier. It must be nice to call in and choose. Yes, good idea asking Steve to send beans ready for your return. Have a great trip :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby BazBean » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:43 pm

Thanks CakeBoy, we're off to Tenerife

Scook... if you find anywhere send me a PM when you get back. after bearing this snow n stuff i decided yesterday to go and bookup for me and the mrs before shop opens as we wont probs get away this year.off in 10 days... i will be taking press and beans just in case as i dont do withdrawl very well.. :(

and if any one else whos a decent place .. please

Scuse the thread hijack there. :wink:
Knowledge can be absorbed, but passion cannot be taught !

La Spaziale S5,
La Spaziale EK 2 Group
k30 mahlkonig
Mazzer Jolly, Futurmat , MC 5 Iberital,
Brasilia RR, Macap Deli Grinder.
A growing Tamper collection
(Plus my own playground for the above- A Shop)
BazBean

Postby scook94 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:43 pm

BazBean wrote: i will be taking press and beans just in case as i dont do withdrawl very well.. :(

What are you gonna use as a grinder? I had thought of taking some beans and a French Press or my SwissGold but wasn't too sure about taking coffee into a foreign country. Don't want the beagles to get too excited when they sniff my suitcase!!!!

Steve.

P.S. we're staying in Golf Del Sur, which I believe is between the airport and Los Cristianos
scook94

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:37 pm

We stayed in Los Gigantes some years back - it was lovely. I think it is near Los Cristianos :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Postby scook94 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:40 pm

Did you get any good coffee over there?
scook94

Postby CakeBoy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:23 am

Well it seemed okay at the time but that was back in '89 and I was not really into it back then as I am now. Largely I fear you will be entering into a zone largely devoid of decent coffee for a while ...... sorry :(
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Return to Off Topic