season's greetings

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

season's greetings

Postby DrZeus » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:10 pm

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. Additionally, may you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2004 (but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures) and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, brewing method, or sexual preference of the wishee.

Sincerely,

john

DrZeus

Postby Raf » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:11 pm

Likewise, DrZeus! I got a similar mail from a friend of mine last year who's an attorney.
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby alans » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:12 pm

Have a good one all! (the Australian transaltion of the above ;))
alans

Return to Off Topic