hi everyone!

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby Joey » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:30 am

cheese....60ml for a single? that hurts.
yep, the language is really a problem, I am so sorry. I just talked to another fellow TMC member who is interested in working with me. I would love to have coffeelovers in he shop, but as I once experienced - it's hard to make all metings in two languages - someone always gets bored or starts talking with the neighbour...., and as we have to speak a lot quickly in a rush hour - I don't want a foreign speaking crew member to feel left out. I do love speaking English, but when it comes to joking during work - it can be akward. Specially because customers often attend the barista with questions, and then it's better if the barista can speak at least some German sentences....
Keep on practising with the latte art! Show some pics when you are at it :-)

joey
"Latte" is french for "you've paid too much for your coffee"
Joey

Postby Latte-michel » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:35 pm

the barista how worked by the coffee connection came from new zeeland and was a competitor of the dutch baristachampionship in 2003. and donar is working for the coffeecompagne in a'dam.
mirage, mini mazzer, dutch latte-art champion 2003,04
Latte-michel

Postby Joey » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:36 pm

Hi Michel!
I read the page before 2 times, but I have no idea what your answer is referring to..... what was the question? Or when did one talk about the coffee connection..? >bug question mark on my forehead< :-) :-) :-)

Joey
"Latte" is french for "you've paid too much for your coffee"
Joey

Previous

Return to Off Topic