Hello everyone! Thanks for letting me join.

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Hello everyone! Thanks for letting me join.

Postby tbriskey » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Hello everyone! Thank you for letting me join. I am a newbie to the coffee world. A friend of mine is a coffee connoisseur and she's getting me hooked!

I am finding the espresso culture very interesting! Just wondering what kind of machines you use if you drink espresso?
tbriskey

Re: Hello everyone! Thanks for letting me join.

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:11 pm

Hello and welcome!

You’ll find many espresso machines available these days. What are you currently making coffee with? Are you mostly enjoying espresso or brewed?

It’s a long and complex journey. I suggest if you are very new that you don’t rush into expensive equipment and instead savour every part of the learning process whilst you find what you like best.

An6 questions, please ask away. It’s a bit slow here sometimes but knowledgeable people will eventually respond.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Re: Hello everyone! Thanks for letting me join.

Postby Phil0110 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:36 am

Hello, I'm new here!
Phil0110

Return to Off Topic