Will sexual equality ruin humour

Anything Else!

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Will sexual equality ruin humour

Postby motoman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:51 pm

In this increasingly PC World it gets harder and harder to separate fun from sexism, I dread the day coming when I will be accused of it when I insult my male friends. So before I get arrested IU would like to ask .Why is marriage like a Typhoon?

First it sucks, then it blows, then you lose your house.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Re: Will sexual equality ruin humour

Postby double_shot » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 am

What was considered good humour and banter died due to PC BS nearly 20 years ago imho. The most interesting thing is that it has actually resulted in higher tensions between groups and created deeper divides (by design). Those light hearted jibes which used to relive tensions no longer exist, so there is no process to relieve tensions, they simply fester below the surface until they reach a point where it can no longer be contained. It's the age old game of Divide and Rule where tiny minorities and special interest groups destroy the fabric of societies, until good people finally stand up and say enough is enough. This isn't the first time this has happened and history is busy repeating itself right now. We live in interesting times!
double_shot

Return to Off Topic