Review categories

Tell us what you think or what problems you had

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Review categories

Postby Raf » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:15 pm

I'm thinking of a new review of my Vibiemme Domobar, but I was wondering what categories I should use. I came up with:

Construction: how is it built, what materials (E61, superauto, brass group head or no?, one boiler, HX, vibe or rotary, plumbed in, etc. - this could be a sort of drop down thing when and if we ever get round to posting a sort of form online)

Ease of use
Is everything in the place that it should be? Are there tricky things? What about the drip tray?

Design
Is it a beautiful machine?

Then, into the more impressionistic review with:
Positive
- aka "things I like about my machine"

Negative
- aka "things I don't like about my machine"

Overall
- but do these negative things overrule the positives, or not?

Grade or quote or points on all points
Construction
Functionality
Ease of use
Design

And an overall figure.

I'm not sure how close this is to the CG form, but who cares anyway. I'm sure I forgot a ton of things, so let's hear it.
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby phil » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:21 pm

You know, Eward really said something interesting the other day when he talked about differentiating ourselves from other sites.

Put another way : don't look to CG, say what you feel you want to say. You're a better writer than just about anyone on CG and certainly than anyone here I would think so do what you think's good. We'll probably end up following your lead.

Looking forward to the review.
phil
Founder Member

Return to Forum Feedback