Example roasting forms

Tell us what you think or what problems you had

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Example roasting forms

Postby phil » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:16 pm

I've put two scans in the Downloads area of the main site (sorry for not having done the forum integration bit yet, I'll get around to it).

These two scans are of example coffee tasting forms, downloaded from Sweet Maria's. The way of describing the tasting results, or at least the terminology, differs between the two forms.

Please provide feedback on which terminology set you prefer, if any. I'll use your feedback to help design our own form.

(As I understand the permissions system, you should be able to access the downloads without being registered).
phil
Founder Member

Postby Raf » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:41 pm

I've looked at both, but can't express any preference for any of them. They both look adequate, but I think we'd definitely need to categorize them by country and even region if possible (a bit like on Steve's website: first per continent, country etc.). What I'd like, since this is an interactive medium, is for others to be able to post comments on others people's tasting and/or roasting notes (not sure if we'd have to split those categories up, as I'm not really into "real" cupping with filters).

Sorry if this doesn't sound very well thougth through, I'm just thinking out loud.
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby phil » Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:56 pm

Neku, the things you're asking for will happen as a matter of course.

Thinking out loud is absolutely fine, please do it lots. :)
phil
Founder Member

Return to Forum Feedback