q about sig and avatar

Tell us what you think or what problems you had

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

q about sig and avatar

Postby phil2spill » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:03 am

Hi, I'm probably being thick but I can't seem to get the signature and avatar to work. I read the threads below about the 2 types of sig and have tried both.

Using the Profile icon at the top of the page (which is the right one i think?) I enter the sig text and select 'change profile' rather than refresh -- is this right? Also the 'always add sig' toggle is selected on. But still no sig in my posts. Is it because I have used a character from 'charmap'?

With the avatar, I selected the option to upload one from my PC and it seemed to accept it, but it doesn't appear -- is this option disabled?

thanks for any help!

phil2
phil2spill

Postby Beanie » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:37 pm

Hi phil2 - you didn't mention if you'd pressed the "submit" button at the bottom of the box?
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Postby Gouezeri » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:26 am

Phil2
As BB has said, ignore the Change/Refresh your postnuke profile, just make sure you press submit at the bottom of the page. Try that first, then we'll sort out the avatar.
D
This week I are feeling sleepy!
Gouezeri

Postby phil2spill » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:01 am

Thanks folks -- avatar now in place too :)
Ground suitable for all coffee makers
phil2spill

Return to Forum Feedback