Live Chat Room

Tell us what you think or what problems you had

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby RobC » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:06 pm

I'd settle for a monkey if that's available, tmc cash back - grrreat.

It may well be worth testing a live chat room again - I have noticed the number of members online is growing to quite a long list during certain periods and I'm sure many would like to drop into a live discussion. Without real intent it is easy for threads to go "off topic" when members online start their own dialogue - not that I would do such a thing ;-)

Getting a copy of the Sentinel saved this weekend to keep up with Steves media frenzy!
Long forgotton Tech and Coffee Equipment guru.
Twitter: @c0ff33a
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realise there's none left 'Cause I've been brassing and laughing so long that Even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone
RobC

Postby Steve » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:32 pm

LOL must get something up online I guess for others, if anyone is interested in the day in the life of a coffee roaster. :)
Steve
Founder Member

Postby Gouezeri » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:35 pm

RobC wrote:I'd settle for a monkey if that's available, tmc cash back - grrreat.

reminds me of the first time dear wifey drove in england... went to the petrol station and was in the process of paying whilst I waited in the car... For some unknown reason, it seemed to take rather a long time... finally, bemused wifey wanders back to the car accross the forecourt with this confused and slightly irritated look on her face, muttering under her breath "drôle de type"... slowly the story unfolded that as she tried to pay the chap at the petrol station, he kept offering to give her money back... when all she wanted to do was pay what she owed... gallic patience being infamous ;-)
In France, "cash back" normally involves a sawn-off shotgun, followed by a car chase and ending with lengthy prison term. I'm still not sure she fully agrees with it, just as a matter of principle :lol:

Without real intent it is easy for threads to go "off topic"

Oops ;-)

Getting a copy of the Sentinel saved this weekend to keep up with Steves media frenzy!

Steve, our own little "It Boy" He'll be going to Premieres dressed in a coffee burlap sarong with crossed belts over his nipples before we know it :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
This week I are feeling sleepy!
Gouezeri

Postby Steve » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:40 pm

Steve, our own little "It Boy" He'll be going to Premieres dressed in a coffee burlap sarong with crossed belts over his nipples before we know it

No I'm not allowed since the court order :)

Steve
Steve
Founder Member

Postby RobC » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:33 am

The next stage must surely be for the excellent Mr Tim Burton to make a big screen version of Steve's journey - Kopi Lowak - a roasters tail! A roaring rollercoaster ride of extreme coffee roasting and exotic locations. But whom would be cast in the leading roles for this big screen green bean extravaganza?? I fear even the versatile Mr Depp would struggle to live up to the reality of the lead role!
Long forgotton Tech and Coffee Equipment guru.
Twitter: @c0ff33a
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realise there's none left 'Cause I've been brassing and laughing so long that Even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone
RobC

Postby motoman » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:23 pm

Just as long as it is not one of our French members playing Mr Civet. Garlic flavoured coffee....... Yuk!
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Postby Gouezeri » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:33 pm

Good for the heart they say :P
This week I are feeling sleepy!
Gouezeri

Postby Raf » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:55 am

Steve doing a media blitz and not informing us? Steve, please surrender your materials to the proper authorities, so we may investigate them. Include pony.
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Previous

Return to Forum Feedback