Homepage change, and a new article

Tell us what you think or what problems you had

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Homepage change, and a new article

Postby phil » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:04 pm

Right

I've moved the (site) news off the homepage 'cos it was it was getting silly and wasn't really visible. The updated link "Site News" in the left menu block points to a page of this stuff.

I'd be grateful if you'd check in there from time to time, as it's where the site announcements should be rather than in the forum. I'll see later if I can set up a "new news" announcement on the home page.

Also, there's a new article under "Fun Articles" (I know - daft title). Follow the link from the homapage and you'll get straight there.

Many thanks to "K", Neku's partner, for letting us use the article she wrote for a Belgian magazine.

Phil
phil
Founder Member

Postby Raf » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:49 pm

Good work, Phil. Thanks as always. You can call her my girlfriend, then I won't feel so old ;)
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby phil » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:53 pm

Hah! You should worry! :wink:
phil
Founder Member

Postby michel » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:42 pm

Great article... (I almost got trapped by the Nesspresso mafia two years ago... while the Senseo 'trap' isn't much of a trap as my wife still use and enjoy it... although she is making cappa's on Giotto more and more and I think Senseo will be out of the house in half a year...)

Anyway, compliments to your girlfriend Neku,

Michel
michel

Return to Forum Feedback