Dublin

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Quick update: Reports are coming in from the Emerald Isle this morning suggesing that a well known (fourth in the world actually) barista may have fallen into the sink whilst tap dancing for his adoring audience. More to follow ........... :shock:

Yes, yes, well the old ones are the best .... and the only ones I can remember at my age! :oops:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Hugo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Recently returned from a short break in Dublin. We only managed to drink coffee in two places, Coffee Angel parked fortuitously close to our hotel in the docklands and Colin's 3FE in town. Both do great coffee and I couldn't think of a reason to try elsewhere.

Colins espresso, roasted by the exceedingly talented Hasbean, will remain the highlight of the week on the drink front. Utterly delicious. On the food front, breakfast in Avoca was just pipped to the post by a lunch in The Winding Stair where I enjoyed a slab of wild Venison perched on a mix of butternut, kale and new potatoes in a wild juniper jus. I could hardly speak I was enjoying it so much.
http://www.relishfoodanddrink.co.uk
Relish Food & Drink
Foundry Court
Wadebridge
Cornwall
Hugo

Previous

Return to Places to drink coffee