Clover in Glasgow?

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby Beyond_Coffee » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:38 pm

Link below to blog relating to cafe grumpy in New York who have not one but two clovers - scary picture of power leads trailing behind the counter though - pretty sure the health & safety police may have something to say about that!

Cheers Gary

PS - if enought are interested I am sure that I could convince the powers that be at Lawmoor Road to host a clover session. PM me if you are!

http://danielhumphries.livejournal.com/
Beyond_Coffee

Postby ubo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:50 pm

Been short on time this week for work on the Clover (need to mail Clover to get the Gorbals on the Clover Map of Global Users on their site). Only put some blended coffees through it and A / B'd them with a std 3-pint filter, blends tend to be little more muted but enhanced body and mid-tones (e.g. on Sidama Sid Halona Gelma FTO Gr 2 component), which personally I liked but completely changed the blend profile from the original intention, i.e. I would seek to blend specifically for it you're not using SO's. Did a little bit of work with dose weight and liked circa 30g for 300 ml but again this would be blend dependent. Need to do some work on a model for exploring grind / dose weight / temp / brew temp / brew time / microfilter size / stirring technique / wooden spoon or plastic whisk conundrum
ubo

Previous

Return to Places to drink coffee