Cofro in Mevagissey

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby micmacmoc » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 pm

The appaling weather is making all my customers into miserable buggers with no chance of cheering them up I'm considering acouple of days off to recharge and spend some time with my new daughter (2months)....poor sods are largely camping down here and just can't get dry. And my roof leaks.
Ah well at least I'm not floodd out like they are 'up country'.
coffeeshop in mevagissey 'cofro' which is cornish for 'memento'
San Remo machine, gorgeous!
Origin coffee, excellent!
Mazza Grinder, perfect.
Roskilly's organic milk, brilliant!
micmacmoc

Postby bruceb » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:12 pm

CakeBoy wrote:Oddly, I've been to Seattle (millions of years ago) but only managed to get as far as Looe in Cornwall! :lol:

Now I really feel silly. I've never been to either. :oops: :wink:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby bruceb » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm

micmacmoc wrote:The appaling weather is making all my customers into miserable buggers with no chance of cheering them up I'm considering acouple of days off to recharge and spend some time with my new daughter (2months)....poor sods are largely camping down here and just can't get dry. And my roof leaks.
Ah well at least I'm not floodd out like they are 'up country'.

Sounds depressing. Take a few days for yourself, enjoy your daughter. You'll be amazed at how fast she grows up. Have fun!
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Previous

Return to Places to drink coffee