New Coffee Shop in Bukarest, Rumania!

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

New Coffee Shop in Bukarest, Rumania!

Postby Joey » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:51 pm

Hey! I am happy.
A very nice man called Radu ordered 10 bags of JMB last week and picked it up on Saturday. He just opened a Coffee Shop in Bukarest, Rumania.
He has 3 different Coffees from Italy, blends, and now he wanted to get my JMB, too. I also gave him some Hot Chocolate (single origin Tansania!) and some of my chocolate covered coffee beans (Brasilian Bourbon with Zotter-Chocolate!).... We were also talking about an own blend I would love to make for his shop. We'll meet again and talk about that :-)

Now I promised to make some advertising for him - so folks, if you are in Rumania and go to Bukarest - visit Radus shop called Rouge Toujours.

He really takes his shop serious, as he has bought several machines and some grinders - one for each coffee.
I haven't visited him yet, I didn't taste his coffee (except my Jamaica :lol:) , but I am pretty sure he will be a highlight of the town. He is very enthusiastic about his new adventure and I would like to help him whereever I can.

As soon as he will have a homepage I'll tell you. Maybe he will visit TMC, as well. I told him to...so let's see if he will come.
Greetings

Joey
"Latte" is french for "you've paid too much for your coffee"
Joey

Return to Places to drink coffee