Berlin: Café Einstein, Barcomi + a small booth

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby stevenzaat » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:36 pm

I am happy to have some contribution to the content of this site. Personally I would like to have the menu as follows:
Coffee Resources Places to drink coffee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAustria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBelgium
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxetc

The first two earlier described scategories (web resources/places to buy coffee and equipment) could be combined because this is a webbased community and futhermore there are not a lot of shops, who doesn't have a website. Although we are very webbased we still did not manage to drink the coffees through the web. :wink:

I think that this new category will result in a lot of new eyeballs! I know this is not a commercial site, but gives an opportunity to let hotels advertise if the current financers will stop investing (*). Furthermore it will increase the sales of the good quality coffee bars, who will always should be supported.

Best regards,

Steven

(*) I still don't know who is financing this, I hope not RAF and Phil personally, although their time invested is already worth a fortune.
La Marzocco GS/3 with a Mini Mazzer Electronic (version B) for my espresso/cappuccino

Solis Maestro grinder for my french press vacuum brewed coffee, Hottop roaster, Cona D coffee brewer and a Bodum French Press.
stevenzaat

Postby jumper » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:02 pm

i agree on the first part but advertising is something to be careful with a bad axample is coffeegeek it ruins the caracter that the place (i heard) use to have.
one of the things i liked first about tmc is the layout of the site and a lot of advertising could ruin that first impression.
moccatronic eleganza 2gr
ecm botticelli 2
mazzer mini
fiorenzato t80
jumper

Postby stevenzaat » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:57 am

Yes I agree Jumper, that is my biased entrepreneurial thinking!

Steven
La Marzocco GS/3 with a Mini Mazzer Electronic (version B) for my espresso/cappuccino

Solis Maestro grinder for my french press vacuum brewed coffee, Hottop roaster, Cona D coffee brewer and a Bodum French Press.
stevenzaat

Postby phil » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:57 am

Explicit advertising is not something we ever want to do on TMC.
La Spaziale Spazio 2 group semi-auto

La Spaziale Lusso grinder (espresso),
Macap MC4 shop grinder (brewed coffee)
Three Thor tampers
Two Hottops, first since Feb 2003
No partridge, no pear tree either
Conas, Zassenhaus hand grinder....
phil
Founder Member

Previous

Return to Places to drink coffee