Alternative to Monmouth Guatamala

Tell us about the latest beans you've discovered and blends you've tried

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Alternative to Monmouth Guatamala

Postby nekromantik » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi guys
Are there any other beans out there that are similar to the Monmouth Guatamala espresso beans?
I find them over priced but love the taste!
nekromantik

RE: Alternative to Monmouth Guatamala

Postby walts » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi Nekromantik. Guess you and me both aint getting any answers, not just yet anyway. Your Monmouth Guatamala sounds nice, but of course Monmouth coffee beans usually are a bit on the special side. At around £10 for 250gms I reckon it ought to be special. You will have to let us in on what it tastes like. Yes? Meanwhile I shall go on looking for someone who has tried Fazenda Pantano, now theres a name to conjure with, if ever there was one. Happy brewing Nekromantik. Regards Walt.
Bialetti Brikka 2 cup Mokka Pot.
Rival.PP25. Popcorn roaster.
Krups. GVX2 Coffee Grinder.
walts

Postby GreenBean » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Sorry guys. There are not too many users about these days which makes it unlikely that anyone will have tried the particular bean from a particular supplier that you are interested in. :(

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby walts » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi GreenBean. Nice to meet up with you again. Shame about the lack of traffic. I see so many have stopped to read and then moved away without making a comment. I myself cannot complain as I have been away for yonks and that was a tragedy. Never mind I am back now. Happy brewing GreenBean. Walt
Bialetti Brikka 2 cup Mokka Pot.
Rival.PP25. Popcorn roaster.
Krups. GVX2 Coffee Grinder.
walts

Return to Beans, Blending and Cupping