Buying coffee roasted outside of the UK online

Tell us about the latest beans you've discovered and blends you've tried

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby JCSweden » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 am

With apologies for the plug - but it does seem like a direct reply to the request so I hope I am forgiven! - I have some da Matteo coffee for sale in my shop on Kings Road in London. My shop is The Coffee Machine and is a sister company to Kaffemaskinen ('The Coffee Machine' in Swedish - just to obviate the need for going to Google translate!) - hence the Swedish coffee being in our range. Again, apologies, but I think people would like to know as it is such great coffee!
JCSweden

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 am

Superb, I just checked out your online shop, nice selection of da Matteo, are they all available in your physical shop?

Thanks
Chris

Postby JCSweden » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 am

Chris wrote:Superb, I just checked out your online shop, nice selection of da Matteo, are they all available in your physical shop?

Thanks

Thank you! Yes they are but they are not as fresh as some new ones which have just come in. The new ones are two singles and a blend which aren't on the website yet: El Hato from Coloumbia; Kebado Dara (a washed coffee from Sidamo); and a Summer blend of Chelba (Yirga natural) plus the Kebado Dara Sidamo (these last three are in 500gr bags). Excellent coffees all three!
JCSweden

Postby JCSweden » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I should add that at present the coffee is only available from our physical shop as the purchasing facility is not yet in place on the website. Sorry for those not London-based but we are working on it!
JCSweden

Previous

Return to Beans, Blending and Cupping